Chimney Rebuilds & Repair
Maintaining a well-functioning chimney is incredibly important to the well-being of your family and the enjoyment of your home. Those who have had problems with their chimneys know too well the headaches and stress involved. With lots of experience in chimney lining, installing fireplace mantels, damper repairs, tuck-pointing and more, Quality Restorations Co. offers the best Chimney repair services in Toronto.
With a proven track record of satisfied customers, we can repair your chimney in a skillful and timely manner, solving all of your chimney problems and leaving you completely satisfied.
Basic chimney rebuilds usually involve:
- Checking for damaged bricks below the roof-line. Repairing if needed.
- If it’s a fireplace chimney we inspect the fire box and repair if needed.
- If it is a gas chimney, we will inspect the gas chimney liner at the top of the chimney and the connection in the basement and repair or replace as needed.
- After the inspections we will take down the chimney to roof-line.
- Rebuild it with new matching bricks (or as close as possible)
- Put a new water tight flashing around the bottom of the chimney.
- Install a new concrete chimney cap on the top of the chimney (in some cases the old chimney cap can be used).
- Last we will either replace the chimney liner or seal the old into the chimney.
On Fireplace chimneys we offer routine inspections, which are recommended every 5 years depending on the fireplace usage.
It is often difficult to detect where exactly the problem is. It takes professionals with many years of experience to be able to identify the source of the problem. Here at Quality Restorations Co. our crews have many years of experience in detecting problem areas. Our unparalleled dedication to our clients as well as our vast knowledge ensures that all the problems are detected and repaired.
Our affordable rates and 100% customer satisfaction is what sets us apart from our competitors. We take great pride in our work, so call us today and you won’t regret it.